Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pta

Sunday after we returned from the farm I went straight to Pretoria to visit my long lost friend and two of my best friends who were going to get married on the Saturday. (I hope that sentence make sense - Sunday they weren't married yet)

Sunday night I met up with Hein whom I haven't seen in over a year. Him and some other friends invited me for a braai and some wine and it was so good catching up with everyone.

I spent the whole week with Cila and MJ (the couple who got married). We ran all the last minute errands for the wedding and honeymoon and had great fun doing so. We attempted dance lessons, cooking, writing on a black board and many more crazy, yet motivated tasks. Now that I'm home I miss them so much :(


Saturday night was the prettiest and 'funnest' wedding ever! The wedding was held at Red Ivory, Hartebeespoortdam. It's a stunning venue and definitely something to recommend. Just be careful, there's a pond in the middle of the venue (inside) and it's 2 and a half meters deep. It can cause major chaos if you're not careful. The day before the wedding two people actually fell into the 'pond'.

Cecilia was a beautiful bride and it was so special for me to share their special day with them. The whole day was spectacular and breathtakingly beautiful. We even had a gorgeous thunder storm at 9pm.


We danced the night away right after we enjoyed delicious food. Just before the formalities was over, the bouquet and garter still needed to be caught. This time I was the lucky one to end up with the flowers and Wally the one with the garter. After a very unsuccessful and short dance we decided it best to go back to our tables and hide out for a while. HAHA




The night was definitely something to remember and a great night all together. I wish Cila and Jee-Emmetjie all the happiness in the world and that love will just flow their way. Congrats guys!!! Love you loads and enjoy your honeymoon! Looking forward to having you guys back! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment