Saturday, October 16, 2010

preparing for greece.

This week has been quite a hectic one. I would say I'm rather busy for someone who's pretty much unemployed. I got my nails and my hair done, sorted my stuff into little heaps for my back pack and tried to organise last minute accommodation for the beautiful greek islands. Let's hope the reservations still stand when we get there.

Tonight we went to our box in Newlands for the last time to watch the rugby. My parents and their friends have had the box now for 10 years and felt that it was time to give up the lease and move on. We had such a great night with the WP winning against the Cheetah's and securing a place in the Curri Cup finals. See I do know a little about rugby... :) Losie, we will miss you! xx

Now it's crunch time and time for me to concentrate on the adventure I'm embarking on tomorrow. Does that make sense? pack, pack, pack! Wish me luck. See you in 2 weeks!

PS: Look what I found in the Spar in Sea Point today. Made my day!

1 comment: