Sunday, May 23, 2010

Guilty as charged..

So for my 11th last weekend I did absolutely nothing!!! It was a long weekend and I spent it in bed. I actually enjoyed every minute of it!

I'm not completely useless though, I went to the beach on Friday (it was a stunner!!) and got completely sun burnt playing beach bats, tanning and attempting to swim. Attempting, because I only went in half way, not because it was cold, but because it was dirty!! I wish people will stop living like pigs! (I don't know if that sentence makes any sense, but I think you know what I mean.) Koreans are constantly out and about with their little white gloves cause they are so afraid that their hands will get dirty - live cleaner and loose the gloves damnit!

Anyways had a great lunch at Breeze Burns on Friday and Friday night we started off at Eva's (no surprize..) and this time we even got free t-shirts! Afterwards I made my name 'gat' in Kino eye dancing my little heart out. It was so much fun! Check out the pictures!



Saturday and Sunday was like a monsoon in Korea. I couldn't even open my window without a waterfall coming down on my bed. I downloaded some classic movies and made jummy stirfry and pretty much stayed horizontal the rest of the weekend. (off course a good thing to sleep off a babelas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment