Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Guess who's got it all this morning!!

I love the fact that it is Wednesday and the best part is: This day couldn't have started off better.

The first thing I do every morning at school is log on to my gmail account. There it was just chilling in my inbox waiting to put a smile on my face! City of Joy update!

A while ago I blogged about the Vagina Monologues and this year the focus is on the women and girls of the DRC. At the beginning of May the Monologues were performed in the DRC and the response was phenominal!! Approximately 500 students pitched up to the second show, both show's were completely full!!

Click here to read the full article.

The V-day campaign has grown into an unstoppable force, driven by thousands of women spreading awareness and their stories with the rest of the world. Join this force and maybe your story can make a difference in someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment