Thursday, November 26, 2009

Proud to be me

Gay title I know, but I'm very proud of myself today!

For the first time in my life I paid for my own holiday. And an overseas one I might add. O, and all in advance. Pretty awesome huh???

So Thailand is ready and just chilling and waiting for us to paint it red! I cannot wait! Even the diving course is paid for! Only 55 days to go!! (and counting) That place will never be the same again!

So the fourth month has begun. We have quite a few exciting things lined up for this month, but seeing that it's SAVING SAVING SAVING, we can't go too wild.

Quick Update: School's school. Still basically the same there. Except that I got another job for January. That's pretty cool, cause when the school is on holiday, I'm actually not - sucks! But most of the other native teachers have to go to school even though there's no one there. I on the other hand don't have to. I love that! :) My school's winter English camp starts right after the school semester ends and runs for 5 days. After that I am teaching at another school's English camp, starting the fourth of January. It's at the school where I'm doing the science camp at the moment. That camp runs for 6 days, but I get paid extra. Pretty cool seeing that that money can either go towards the Thailand account or I can just keep it for when I come back. I think it's safe to say that I will be proper broke when I get back from paradise.

I am also going on a ski trip (19 and 20 Dec) which I am SUPER excited about!! I have never skied before, so that should be interesting. If all else fails, I'll be somewhere on the ground making snow angels or I'll be attacking someone in a snow ball fight.

Apart from the above, I don't really have any other news. I hope you have enjoyed the pics below and as promised the gym photo's are coming. We just need a scaly enough moment in the bathrooms to actually take a picture. Korean women aren't always very friendly!

I miss everyone so much at home, but I'm trying to stay busy and it helps. Keep sending me all those updates. Love to hear from home! love and miss you x

No comments:

Post a Comment