Monday, November 16, 2009

It's snowing!! It's snowing!!

Good morrow!

Walking to school on this Tuesday morning, I came across something strange and white. It looked icy and very cold! Can it be true? Is it what I think it is? Nah, can't be - we're too close to the ocean. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and continued my walk to school.

Around the corner, I saw it again... Just a little more this time. It really was snow! It snowed on the night of our third Korea anniversary. What? How amazing is that?! Ok so it isn't proper snow (I think) probably more ice by now, cause it was raining. But the mountains in Busan are silver and the trees have little white flowers. It's amazing! The one morning I forgot my camera at home! Note to self...

I hope you have a wonderful day! I'm a bit sleepy - a lot actually - but this made my day! No classes, beautiful view outside and my hot water bottle.

I am very excited about our forth month in Korea. Big plans, people, big plans! x

No comments:

Post a Comment