Monday, July 5, 2010

Diving dog

My time in Korea is seriously running out now! It's going so fast, it's hard to keep up. July started with a bang - SWC, school summer camp, a semi-broken camera, lots of friends to see and hang out with and a trip to China to plan. Korea is like an oven at the moment, so even though you have so much to do, it's really hard to move and concentrate. The humidity really kicks your ass.

We leave for China in just under 2 weeks. It's very exciting since we haven't really planned anything. We decided the best way to make the rest of our travel arrangements would be in China since we don't have credit cards and are pretty much broke at the moment :)

The weekend we get back from China we will be heading to the North to attend the Jisan Rock Festival to party to the music of Muse, Belle and Sebastian, Pet Shop Boys, Corinne Bailey Rae and Third Eye Blind. This is going to be a very interesting weekend, cause we will be camping and hopefully the monsoon season will be finished by that time. Mudfest 2. I'm very bummed cause we will be missing Korea's very famous Mudfest. It's an annual festival of mud where you dance, drink and chill with friends while playing in the mud. Sounds like the perfect weekend. As you all know mud is very good for you skin - so look at it as a 'cleansing' or cheap 'spa' weekend.

After the crazy camp weekend I have 3 weeks left! AAAh

After saying the big goodbye back in SA I never thought I'd have to do it again. I never wanted to... But it looks like it's going to happen. This time it's different, cause I have to say goodbye to people that I might never see again. The thought kills me! I hope to bump into my new special friends in my future travels and hopefully everyone stays in touch. Well, I can't get to sad over it just yet, I am just going to enjoy the last month and a half and live like it's never gonna end.

O, and about the diving dog - I came across this story on the Big Blue Diving website this morning. Check it out, it's awesome. Dis 'n worsie wat duik!!

No comments:

Post a Comment