Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best friends!

Thursday night Frankie and I went for our twice weekly walk/jog. On our way back we got caught in the wonderfulness that is called monsoon season. On arriving in Kyuagsang Frankie and I went to Eva's to dry and have a quick drink. As we walked into Eva's Salome was sitting there with a few of my really good friends. She got them all together for me to say to goodbye to them, cause I might not see them again before I leave Korea. AAAhhh How sweet? It was such an amazing surprize!

We had some nachos (thanks Frankie!) and then Rachel and Cindy snuck out to get a delicious chocolate cake. I have the best friends :)





Eva, the owner of the bar, thought it was someone's birthday and sent over a bottle of champaigne on the house to celebrate.



Thanks guys, you are really special!!! Leaving you guys behind is VERY difficult! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment