Saturday, August 14, 2010

Month 12

17 August 2009 I arrived in Incheon, South Korea with jet lag kicking my ass now it's almost time to leave again. Can you believe it? In two weeks time I will be home! These last 2 weeks after the rock festival have been so much fun but also scary and sad. I hate saying goodbye to my friends and on Saturday Salome and Marie left me too. It's the weirdest thing going down to Salome's flat and not seeing her there. At least Frankie is still here and my Korean friends. I have just been going out with my friends and working 2 hours everyday. Summer camp at school has been fun, cause I'm just playing with the kids and I think they are having fun too. Check out the photo's of what we've been doing, also the photo's of Salome and my last evening together in Korea. :(

Summer Camp





Our last night in together in Korea















My friend, Adriaan, who owns a beautiful little Italian Restaurant. The best restaurant in town. O and I call him Adriaan cause his Korean name is very difficult!







No comments:

Post a Comment