Sunday, February 28, 2010

6 months and 11 days

Six months and 11 days. That's how long I've been in Korea. Unbelievable isn't it? It's amazing how time flies. I guess the saying is true: Time flies when you're having fun.

So far Korea's been amazing. I mean everything has its ups and downs but I certainly can't complain. I must be honest, a week or two at home would be marvelous at the moment, but what the hell, what can you do?

I've met so many amazing people from all over the world (New Zealand, UK and USA specifically) and I've learned a lot. For those of you who know me well, would know that my general knowledge is up to shit. If even managed to work on that (In the lonely and boring hours at school after teaching). I have travelled quite a bit (Seoul, Incheon, Cheongju and Thailand) and I'm planning a diving trip to Jeju island in May and China in June/July.

The coolest news at the moment is that I bought an Apple MacBook two days ago! Hallo Apple!

Anyways, the new school year starts on Tuesday and unfortunately it's back to work then. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Love and miss you x

No comments:

Post a Comment