Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sup fellow readers?!

This past week I did something very non-antoinette like. I made a science video!! What? I did an experiment with acids and bases and its influence on red cabbage juice. Haha it was so much fun! I even made my own flashlight in science class on Saturday. Don't worry, I won't drop anything to pursue science as a career - I'm afraid I'm too stupid and not-boring enough for that :) (sorry)

Supplies vir die flits bouery


At the moment it's a lovely lazy Korean Sunday Afternoon, sligthly chilly but bearable. Salome and I went grocery shopping this morning and bought a lovely bottle of Simonsvlei Pinotage. On the menu for today's late Sunday lunch is a mouth watering bacon and mushroom pasta, complimented by peppers and onions, perfected with a hint of garlic and rosemary. On the side, a fresh garden salad will be served. For desert we are having pineapple, naartjies and strawberries. Come and visit me if you want to dine with us. If we can find a bottle opener, we'll sure to cheers with a glass of South African red wine. The inspiration (and motivation) behind today's healthy lunch off course: Thailand Bikini Bodies!
Our Thailand plans are well on their way and we will be heading there late January. Accommodation's been provisionally booked and the flights will be confirmed this week. All systems go! Now we just need to shed the winter pounds (before they pile up again). Off course you are more than welcome to join us on our mission to paradise, just drop me an email.

Putting the holiday aside, I scored myself some extra classes, which means extra money!! Jippeee! This will also be confirmed next week. The plan is to teach SIX extra classes each week after school (3 on Tuesdays and 3 on Thursdays) to the students of my school. These will be fun, conversational classes. It's very convenient, because it will all take place at my school, Yongmun Elementary. Nice nice nice!

Ok well, enough now, I have to get behind my gas stove and cook up a storm! Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment