Thursday, October 15, 2009

And so the second month begins!

This month we'll be travelling to the capital, Seoul and this weekend we're heading to Cheongju to watch Jonathan's band (Papa Bare) play and go for some well deserved massages! My bags are packed and I can hardly wait! Nog net een slapie*

Some school updates for those interested... I have given the grade 5 classroom's back wall a make over. The grade 5's are very interested in riddles, so I took the liberty of finding a few new ones and making a big thing of it. Feel free to look at the picture below and let me know if you can figure out some of the answers. It's almost like an interactive board as I have placed post-it's on the board for the kids to submit their answers...oulik!


This is the rest of the board.... (the middle part will show case their work..)


Ooo, I almost forgot to tell you, we went to the Pusan International Film Festival. (Busan was first called Pusan) Frankie gave me tickets as a birthday present so Salome and I made the mission to Nampo-dong to experience the festival. Unfortunately the movie was a disappointment, but the experience it self was awesome! It was really cool being apart of the whole thing. The movie was about a serial killer. Way back when everybody thought it was a midget on a killing spree, but 17 years later (after everyone thought he had died) it came out that it was a thirteen year old boy (pfff) who killed everyone! WTF? Haha at least the make up was good - it was very gory! At the end when the director walked out, only the ushers applauded him...shame poor Italian dude.

Die ding op ons kantoor deur
Ek wat klas gee

No comments:

Post a Comment