Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mary Poppins


I've just come across something awesome on Stumbleupon. Something handy and true I must admit. This also explains why girls have big handbags :)

12 Things to carry in your purse:

1. Baby Wipes
These come in handy not only after a tinkle, but also to do a quick wipe down in the ladies room.

2. Perfume
You never know who will approach you - always smell good! Also good to use after the baby wipe.

3. Tissues
One day while in high school, my crush walked me home. On the way there, he looked at me and said, “I have something to tell you.” At the point, I trembled with excitement because I thought he was going to profess his undying love for me. Instead, he lean over and whispered, “You have a bugger in your nose.” Omg…I was done. I knew that I needed both a mirror and tissue on me at all times. HAHA, yes it does happen to girls as well!

4. Breath Freshner
Don't worry about all those fancy sprays - just keep gum in your bag. Bad breath is an instant turn-off.

5. Nail File
If you don't need it, one of your girlfriends will (obviously the one who didn't read this blog post).

6. Lip Gloss
It's all about the look. Dry lips are gross.

7. Fully charged phone
Obviously your phone needs to be charged at all times in case of emergencies. Also, remember to check your airtime. If you are not in an emergency, you might have to use your phone as a flash light. A handy tool to find something in your very full but practical handbag.

8. Writing utensil
If your phone dies, you have a pen. Sometimes it's just sexier if a guy writes down his number on your arm... if you live in Bellville. (just a joke, I live in Bellville)

9. Tampons
Come on girls, we all need them sometimes. In Korea, if the boys had nose bleeds at school, the teachers stuck tampons in their noses. Multi purpose...

10. Cash
Credit cards are good, but cash is better. Some might say it's better to budget with cash. What's a budget?

11. Matches
What?! You didn’t know?! Matches clear bathroom odor. Simply light the match, blow it out, and allow the sulfur dioxide of flame to mask the odor.

12. Mini sewing/repair kit (Your grandma will be so proud!)
I remembering being in the park, I bent over, and then all of a sudden…woooop, the crotch of my pants ripped. Luckily, I wasn’t commando…hehe. I guess I was too lazy practice the good ole’ bend and snap method.

Mary Poppins also got her tips from Stumbleupon

No comments:

Post a Comment